|System bits||Windows 64 bit|
Download lame_enc.dll Related DLL files
Errors related to lame_enc.dll can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, lame_enc.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
The most commonly occurring error messages are:
- The program can't start because lame_enc.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting lame_enc.dll. The specified module could not be found
- Error loading lame_enc.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- lame_enc.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall lame_enc.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.
Additional details about lame_enc.dll
Lame_enc.dll is an MP3 encoder module, and it’s considered to be the best encoder at mid-high bitrates. The Lame_enc.dll module is also a standard for audio compression. This module converts a music file into any new multimedia format and with very little loss in sound quality. There are several popular open source applications that uses or supports the lame_enc.dll module, among them VideoLAN and Audacity.
If you are experiencing problems with lame_enc.dll one solution is to download the file and then reinstall it in its proper folder. This might help fix your problems.
How to use lame_enc.dll with Audacity 1.3:
- Open Audacity
- Go to Edit > Preferences...
- Click Libraries
- Click Locate... next to MP3 Library
- Click Browse... and browse to the folder that contains lame_enc.dll
- Mark the lame_enc.dll file and click Open