|System bits||Windows 32 bit|
Errors related to logilda.dll can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, logilda.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
The most commonly occurring error messages are:
- The program can't start because logilda.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting logilda.dll. The specified module could not be found
- Error loading logilda.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- logilda.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall logilda.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.
Additional details about logilda.dll
Our Support says:
Are you getting this message at Windows boot?:
- There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll The specified module could not be found.
This file is related to the Logitech Download assistant, which is set to load at windows boot by default.
Download and add at requested location, or simply stop this module from loading with Windows:
Press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to open the task manager. Find the LogiLDA.dll at the "Start-Up" tab, and un-check the checkbox to stop it from loading at start-up.
Should you not be able to find the entry that loads the LogiLDA.dll in your task manager, try instead with the free Microsoft program Autoruns, available at Microsoft Technet .