|System bits||Windows 32 bit|
|Information||DLL-fil fГ¶r NT Layer|
Download ntdll.dll Related DLL files
Errors related to ntdll.dll can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, ntdll.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
The most commonly occurring error messages are:
- The program can't start because ntdll.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting ntdll.dll. The specified module could not be found
- Error loading ntdll.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- ntdll.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall ntdll.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.
Additional details about ntdll.dll
This file is required by Windows, and deleting the file would make Windows inoperable.
The ntdll.dll file is one of the most important file in the "Microsoft Windows NT" OS family. Ntdll.dll is mostly concerned with system tasks and it includes a number of kernel-mode functions which enables the "Windows Application Programming Interface (API)". The ntdll.dll is also responsible for messages, timing, threading and synchronization in the operating system.
If there was an error in this file, you would most likely not be able to start Windows.
The root cause of the error you have is likely someplace else, such as incompatibility or corruption with the program you are trying to run. Since the file is used by most Windows processes, you will not be able to replace it from inside Windows (because it is already in use by Windows), and it is not recommended that you tamper with this file without deep knowledge of its workings.
If you are unsure, better contact our customer service team and we will try to help you find a better solution for your system.
Other known errors related to ntdll.dll:
• "STOP: 0xC0000221 unknown hard error C:\Winnt\System32\Ntdll.dll"
• "STOP: C0000221 unknown hard error \SystemRoot\System32\ntdll.dll"
• "AppName: [PROGRAM NAME] ModName: ntdll.dll"
• "[PROGRAM NAME] caused a fault in module NTDLL.DLL at [ANY ADDRESS]"
• "Crash caused in ntdll.dll!"
• "NTDLL.DLL Error!"
• "Unhandled exception at [ANY ADDRESS] (NTDLL.DLL)"