|System bits||Windows 32 bit|
|Information||PhysXLoader Dynamic Link Library|
Download physxloader.dll Related DLL files
Errors related to physxloader.dll can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, physxloader.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
The most commonly occurring error messages are:
- The program can't start because physxloader.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting physxloader.dll. The specified module could not be found
- Error loading physxloader.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- physxloader.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall physxloader.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.
Additional details about physxloader.dll
physxloader.dll is a part of "Nvidia Ageia PhysX" driver software. This driver’s concern is to generate graphics with a more realistic focus. The file is mainly used by games, and is not a vital part of the “Microsoft Windows” operating system.
physxloader.dll might be located in the install directory of the program using it or in the Windows system folder.
Some programs using this file:
- Dragon Age Origin
- Metro 2033
- Industry Empire
- Need for Speed, nfs shift 2