|System bits||Windows 64 bit|
|Information||MicrosoftВ® C/C++ OpenMP Runtime|
Download vcomp100.dll Related DLL files
Errors related to vcomp100.dll can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, vcomp100.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
The most commonly occurring error messages are:
- The program can't start because vcomp100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting vcomp100.dll. The specified module could not be found
- Error loading vcomp100.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- vcomp100.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall vcomp100.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.
Additional details about vcomp100.dll
vcomp100.dll is part of both Microsoft Direct X and Microsoft Visual C++.
Easiest fix is to replace the DLL-file itself.
If that solution doesn't work you might need to install the latest versions of Direct X and the Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable package.
Available for download at:
- Visual C++ redistributable packs are available at Microsoft Support